When a legal matter affects your family, the best way to protect your interests and get results is to seek counsel from a tough attorney — an experienced professional who has the resources, knowledge and skill to achieve a favorable outcome for you.
At Klein Varble & Associates, in Poughkeepsie, New York, our lawyers are widely known to be tough and ethical advocates. We fight for our clients. Using strategies that are most likely to achieve a favorable outcome, we push hard to achieve your goals quickly and effectively.
We represent clients in a broad spectrum of family law matters, including the ones listed below:
- Divorce, representing people who are seeking to end their marriages and move forward with their lives
- Paternity, protecting the rights of parents who have a child outside of the marriage relationship
- Modification of existing court orders
- Child custody
- Understanding child support
- Mandatory temporary maintenance and attorney's fees
- Grandparents' rights
- Property division: What am I entitled to?
- Domestic violence
Many people mistakenly believe that they can resolve family law matters themselves. They use self-help guides or Internet research for a do-it-yourself divorce, only to cause real harm to themselves and their families. The best way to achieve a favorable outcome in your divorce is to hire an experienced attorney — especially when your family is at stake.
Contact a Kingston Area Divorce Lawyer
Hire a Poughkeepsie family law lawyer to zealously represent you. Contact Klein Varble & Associates, at 800-701-5886. Initial consultations are free and confidential, and evening and weekend hours are available by appointment.